As market conditions and communication trends continue to change, the Age of Information is moving towards the Age of Collaboration or the 'Power in We'. This concept of collaboration is changing the way we live, communicate, create, learn and innovate. At APIMR we have seen the 'Power in We' is in nurturing individuality so that skills are complemented and the students work together in an organized fashion to share ideas and solve problems. We have students coming from all parts of the country, from diverse educational backgrounds, varied skills and specializations, who, are collaborating towards a common goal of becoming good corporate citizens.
We invite you to collaborate with our campus so that you can connect with the right people, with the right skillsets who will help you to get better business results.
We would like to invite you to be a part of our Campus Placement.
Placements at APIMR: Making a job available to every student according to his capabilities. An active Corporate Relations team comprising of Directors and energetic and enthusiastic students have made APIMR Placements one of the best in the country.
Leading companies from all major sectors like Banking, Financial sevices, Auto, Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing,
1. The APIMR Placement Office will facilitate the placement of all eligible students who are
validly enrolled in the respective programmes.
2. All students who are eligible and require placement assistance must fill a Placement
3. Once registered, each student must participate in the placement activities.
4. Campus placement involves interacting with external entities/people. It represents a
significant opportunity for creating goodwill and esteem for the student and the University.
The participating entities view the student as an ambassador of the University. Students are
therefore cautioned to display civility and good professional conduct while interacting with
the external entities. If any student is found to be in violation of professional code of
conduct, he/she is liable to be debarred from placement assistance.
5. All registered students are required to be participated in the APIMR on all days of
placement-related activities in formal attires/Institute Uniform.
6. It is the student’s responsibility to follow all deadlines arising out of the placement
processes. For this purpose, the student must regularly check the emails, messages, or
notices from the online portal and comply with the actions as required within the indicated
timelines.Non-adherence to the timelines may lead to denial of the subsequent process
outcomes such as interviews etc.
7. Students are required to keep a track of the communications regarding the companies with
Job opportunities. If a student eligible as per the Job Description chooses not to apply for
two (2) consecutive eligible job postings, then it may validly imply that the student is not
interested in pursuing the placement assistance process. In such cases, the student will be
denied further placement assistance.
8. For securing a job, a maximum of two (2) attempts of selection rounds will be allowed. If
a student fails to obtain a confirmed job offer after appearing for selection interview of two
(2) organizations, then he/she will automatically opt out of the placement assistance from
9. All job offers will be made via the Placement Office. No direct offers to students will not
10. The APIMR follows a one student, one job offer policy. So, it becomes mandatory for the
student to accept the first job offer. Upon receiving the first job offer, the student will be
automatically considered as placed, and removed from list of students awaiting job offers.
ICICI Bank :
TCS : Accreditation.
Wipro Technologies : Accreditation.
IBM : Accreditation.
FUN & JOY AT WORK, MUMBAI
Dr. V. N. Sayankar (Director Of APIMR )
Ass.Prof.Mahesh A.Bomble (Member)
Ass.Prof. Sonali P. Walse
(Placement Co-ordinators) Email: email@example.com Placement@apimr.net